Read this article to learn how to migrate Kerio to Office 365 account. Kerio Connect is a high-performance and enterprise-class email client. It organizes email, contacts, calendars, and task with simple and cost-effective features. Kerio is fast, due to that feature it is a perfect choice for small and medium businesses. Kerio comes with enterprise-class features with low cost of ownership. Learn more about the Kerio Migration Tool.
On the other hand, Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that meets the needs of the enterprise for powerful security, reliability and user productivity. You can also specify an IP range. With Office 365, you can protect your mailbox with advanced features, anti-malware, and anti-spam filtering to protect your information.
Here we are going to explain about the best Kerio to O365 Migrator. Also, follow download the free demo and follow the simple steps for easy data transfer.
How to Transfer Kerio Mail to Office 365 Tool – Get the Best Solution
Many users want to export Kerio to O365. This can be done using the RecoveryTools Kerio Migrator software, which provides direct options for importing Kerio Connect to Office 365 account. The software proved to be an amazing solution for users, especially in terms of speed and accuracy of migration. User can also move multiple Kerio user accounts to Office 365 accounts with Kerio user and Office 365 email account mapping feature. For This option you need to choose “I Am Admin” Option. Simple interface is an advanced feature of this tool.
Download free Kerio to Office 365 Migration Software – Try Demo
With the free demo version of this Kerio to O365 migration tool, users can only export the first 25 emails from each folder. If you are migrating an unlimited number of Kerio mailboxes to your Office 365 account, you must first purchase the appropriate license to activate the software. Tool runs smoothly on all versions of Windows OS without any limits or any kind of hang-ups experienced.
Download the Kerio Migration Tool free trial from below link:
Let’s check How to Migrate Kerio to Office 365?
To learn the whole process of switching from kerio mail to Office 365, follow these steps:
- Download and run Kerio to Office 365 Migration Tool
- Then, the software prompts the user to load the Kerio user mailbox data into the control panel in two ways. Select the folder where all Kerio mailbox data is stored.
- After that, check the source location of the Kerio mailbox. Select all required Kerio mailbox user data, including calendar, contacts, deleted messages, drafts, inbox, notes, sent, etc.
- Then, select Office 365 from a list of more than 20 storage options.
- In addition, the software prompts the user to set Kerio as an O365 migration option, such as changing the language, I am an administrator option, setting Office 365 user credentials.
- Then, enter the Office 365 user ID and password in the required fields and folder names.
- Click the “Next” button and the software will perform the conversion in the application window.
- After the conversion process is successfully completed, Then click “OK” to confirm and exit.
- Finally, the software generates a conversion report. That containing all the information, such as start date, time, converted items count, source file path, target path and the entire Kerio mail to office 365 migration process details.
You can also refer the Video Tutorial given below.
How to Export Multiple Kerio Mailboxes to Microsoft 365 Account
Also Read: How to Convert Kerio Account Data ?
We can easily infer from the top that by using this amazing tool there is no loss of data as this utility is very simple and easy to use. Any non-technical user can also use this software to quickly and successfully migrate Kerio to Office 365. There is no need to install Kerio Connect on your system to run this tool because it is a completely separate toolkit.
Main Features of Office 365 Kerio Migration Tool:
The software is development using advanced algorithms to provide the latest features. Some of the advance features of this toolkit are lists below:
- Supports unlimited conversion of mailbox data from multiple Kerio users to an Office 365 account.
- The toolkit is completely self-contained and can perform its work without making any changes to the original content.
- Provides direct option to move from Kerio to Office 365 account.
- The software only prompts the user to enter credentials for the generated Office 365 account to switch from Kerio to Office 365 account.
- The utility exports Kerio to an O365 account, including email, contacts, calendars, and more.
- After the conversion process is successfully completed, the software generates a SavingLog report.
- The toolkit also allows the user to change the language of the mailbox accordingly: Dutch, French, German, Spanish or Swedish can be used.
- The software also includes an admin option that administrators can use to log in to the Office 365 admin account to move multiple Kerio user accounts to O365.
- The tool also gives an advanced filter settings to perform selective conversion of Kerio mailbox projects.
- The Kerio Mail to O365 Migration Tool is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
The above article explains how users can successfully migrate Kerio to Office 365 accounts. The above stated RecoveryTools Kerio Migrator was developed using advanced algorithms. The software allows users to export kerio mail to Office 365 with inserted attachments. This utility securely stores all the credentials of an Office 365 account but, does not store them in the database.