In this article we are going to discuss about the Best Excel to Android Contacts Converter Tool. In this digital world, millions of people want to import Excel Contacts to Android Phone because this is a basic requirement for mobile phone users.
If you are looking for a solution to move contacts from Excel to Android devices such as Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Asus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Panasonic, etc. You can easily import contacts from your XLS file in few easy steps.
Best Method to Export Excel Contacts to Android Phone
Rather than providing you the manual technique to move contacts from Excel file to Android contact. We help you provide automated solution like Excel to Android contacts converter to perform the task. This solution is foolproof and works with no data loss.
You can try RecoveryTools Excel to Android converter which is a powerful tool to convert XLS / XLSX contacts to vCard (VCF) format. The software offers various other advance features also.
Excel to Mobile Contact Converter – Special Features
- This app supports Excel spreadsheet XLS and XLSX files and allows conversion from Excel file to Android contacts
- Using Excel to Android contacts converter, also the generated VCF file can be saved anywhere, depending on the user’s choice.
- The tool allows you to assign contact fields based on user selection.
- Users can also set the vCard encoding of the generated file. Standard, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7, etc.
- Excel to Android Contacts Converter comes with a free trial version that supports all versions of the Windows operating system.
Users can use this product to migrate XLS files to various brands of Android phones, such as Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Asus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Panasonic and more.
Some Advanced Excel to Android Contacts Converter Features:
Create a single / individual vCard file
Convert Excel contacts to a single or separate VCF file using the Excel Contact Import utility in Android.
vCard encoding options
This tool provides many vCard encoding options such as Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-32 and UTF-7. You can choose any option as you wish.
Map Excel and vCard fields
The software used to import Excel contacts into Android provides the ability to assign contact fields. All information will be automatically displayed to map the Excel fields to the vCard field. These fields such as name, gender, address, birthday, etc.
Windows operating system compatibility
Excel to Mobile Contact Converter is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system. Some of them are Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so on.
Select target path
Use this utility to select the destination path where the new conversion file will be saved. You can choose a location as you wish.
How to Move Contacts from Excel File to Android phone Efficiently
Following steps to learn, how to import contacts from excel file to android phone:
- First, download “Excel to vCard Converter”, which is compatible with MS Excel spreadsheet XLS or XLSX files.
- Run the tool and press the selector to browse Microsoft Excel XLS or XLSX contacts from your computer.
- By default, the Excel to Android Contact Converter stores the generated Virtual Contact File (VCF) in the same location. However, the user can change the target path by clicking the Save As button.
- Users can easily assign contact fields through the software panel they choose.
- Then, click the Convert button to start converting the Excel spreadsheet XLS and XLSX files to an Android supported format.
- After that, You receive the message “Conversion has completed successfully.” In the trial version of the software, only 10 contacts can be converted.
- Here, you will receive the data in vCard format without changing the contact data of the Excel spreadsheet.
- Then, connect any of your brand’s Android phones to your Windows computer and paste the generated .vcf file into your phone’s memory.
- After that, Go to the Settings of your Android phone.
- Search for import / export contacts in the search bar. You can also directly select System Application » Contacts » Import / Export Contacts.
- Then, select the option to import contacts from a storage device.
- Then, select the generated VCF file on the storage device and click the “Import” button.
- After importing the XLS contacts into your Android phone, open the phone book to view the contacts.
How to Import Contacts from Excel File to Android Phone
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I easily upload contacts from Excel to my Android phone ?
Follow the simple steps below to import Excel XLS or XLSX contact into your phone.
- DownloadExcel to the Android Contact Converterandupload the XLS or XLSX contact fileto the software interface.
- Select the target pathand save the generated file in VCF contact format.
- Importthe converted VCF file into your Android phone.
Can your software import Excel contacts into Samsung phones?
Yes,it is a suitable software that can import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung and other brands.
Now, as mentioned earlier, everyone know how to import contacts from excel file to android phone and step through the task with 100% accurate information. This Excel to Android contacts converter is compatible with Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 Excel spreadsheet XLS or XLSX contact files. All contact files can be easily transferred to all brands of Android phones.
Also read: How to Convert CSV Contacts to vCard ?