In this article we are discussed about how to mass delete emails on Gmail, and other email services. So you want to clean up your Gmail inbox, and looking for an easy way to delete hundreds or even thousands of messages at once?
How to Delete All emails from Gmail or Other Mails?
There are both manual and automated solutions available to delete emails.
Is this a safe method?
Do you have any confidential data in your Gmail?
Do you have an email backup plan?
As per the professional’s recommendation, you need to make a full backup of emails. Download Email Backup Wizard to save emails to your system. Demo edition is available for download.
Download the email backup tool free trial for Windows from below link:
Download the email backup tool free trial for Mac OS from below link:
Now, let’s check the steps to delete complete emails from your mail server.
How to Bulk Delete Gmail Messages – Manually ?
- Firstly, Apply Search & Filter Emails
- First, log in to your Gmail mailbox as normal.
- Then, in your Inbox, type “is: unread” into the search bar and perform a search.
- After that, this allows you to filter your email and show only unread messages.
- Then, Select All Messages from Result
- THen, next check the small box below the search bar to select all displayed messages.
- I now notice that in my case I have more than 50,000 emails, but only 100 conversations are identified.
- This is because Gmail defaults to 100 messages per page. After that, in our next step, I’ll show you how to identify all unread conversations.
- Then, Make All Conversations Selected
- Then, to select all messages (50,000 in my case) that match the “unread” search criteria, click on the “Select all conversations matching this search” link.
- This will identify any unread messages in your inbox.
- After That, Delete All Messages
- You can now delete all unread messages in your Gmail inbox.
- Then. go up and click on the trash can icon. Gmail will then ask you to confirm your action. Just click OK and you’re done.
- After confirming the deletion, it may take some time for Gmail to move all emails to Trash. It depends on the number of messages, in my case it took about 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, Empty Trash or Bin
- After you delete emails from your inbox, Gmail saves them to the Trash, where they are automatically deleted after 30 days.
- You can go straight and empty the garbage yourself. To do this, go to the trash can and click on the “Empty Trash Now” link. Then confirm the deletion.
- And that’s it!
Drawbacks of deleting Gmail emails manually
- Double the process
- No live progress
- No final report generation
- Complicated UI
Permanently Delete Bulk Emails on Gmail and Other Email Services
EmailRaser is an advanced utility which comes with advanced filter options, which helps you to erase emails from any of the email client. Email Cleaner app has an advanced pre-selection feature that allows users to delete all emails by date range, to, from, subject from any email accounts. This Mail Cleaner tool allows you to take advantage of a number of powerful and simple features that will be useful to any business user.
Download the Email Cleaner Tool free trial for Windows from below link:
How to Mass Delete Email on Gmail, Yahoo, and More?
Here are the steps to permanently remove multiple emails from the email server.
- Launch EmailRaser Tool on your system.
- Then, select your email service provider and enter the login credentials
- After the login process, apply the advanced filter options.
- Finally, click “Clear” to clear the specified email data.
Now, verify your email account. You can free your mail storage space using EmailRaser.
Why Do Experts Recommend This Product?
Most of the time, users use email services like Gmail, Yahoo, or some other webmail account. Every email account has a size share. As with Free Gmail, the account has a maximum limit of 15 GB. Once email message storage reaches the storage limit for a specific email service, users must save new email messages. As if the email account is full, new emails will not be received in the same email account.
Therefore, BitRecover created this product that allows users to delete multiple emails from a specific email account. It would be a product similar to the email backup wizard in the user interface.
It contains advanced filters to delete emails with attachments only, delete attachments only, delete old emails within a certain date range, delete emails containing the subject, delete emails from the relevant sender address, etc…
- How to mass delete emails on Gmail by date ?
- How to delete yahoo email inbox all at once ?
- Why can’t I delete messages from my Hotmail account ?
- How to clean up Office 365 mailbox ?
- Can I delete webmail emails batch?
- How to delete emails in Roundcube ?
- How to mass delete emails on Gmail ?
Due to the great features of EmailRaser, this tool is the most recommended and reliable tool. Because emails and credentials are not stored on third-party servers. An easy-to-use user interface and 24/7 technical support assistance is an advantage of this solution.